CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Did It! Come Check It Out!

I finally did it! I opened up a TeachersPayTeachers account. I have uploaded some really great vocabulary review to start with for any 4th grade teachers who use the Elements of Vocabulary Series. Even if you don't use this series, come check out the sorts, they are a great way to help your students increase vocabulary.


I am probably mostly proud of the Daily Math sheet I created for upper grades. It is based on the Next Generation Sunshine State standards, but includes: place value, fractions, decimals, percents, multiplication, area and algebra. I tried to incorporate most of the fourth grade skills on one daily sheet. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Heather Temske

Congratulations! I have that on my to do list but I'm not sure when it will actually happen. I put one of your vocab ones on my wishlist (because I'm on my iPad right now) so I can see how it converts over to ActivInspire. I also started following your store so I can see what other goodies you add.

Best of luck on your new endeavor.

Heather
room 4 imagination

Janaye

Congrats!! Good luck to you!

RealOCteachers

We are your newest followers. :)

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Post a Comment