CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Open House Brochure

I just finished updating my open house brochure for this year. I am doing a sports theme and changed a few things around. I tried to upload a picture preview of it in Google docs, but I'm not sure how to do it since I can't revert back to the old version. Any ideas?

Anyway here is the link. If you would like a copy of it in Microsoft Word so that way you can change things just let me know and I can e-mail it you.


https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B55Boq3-w-NWYWRlYTNjYmEtOGFmNi00MmEyLWIzNzItODU4MjUzMmMxNTUw&hl=en_US

2 comments:

Nikki

Could you please send me a copy of the brochure?

lnhouchins1@catamount.wcu.edu

Thanks!

Unknown

Hi Mindy~
I love your fourth grade brochure. Being new to fourth grade this year I really appreciate your willingness to share your things. I would love a copy of it so I can use word to make some changes. I hope your new school year is off to a great start!
Thanks!
Jill
jilly119@mail.com



ghttp://wells4thgrade.blogspot.com/2011/07/open-house-brochure.html?showComment=1311692387242#c5157314736868685665

Post a Comment