CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's been a while

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, just been super busy with school. I recently went to the IRA convention in Orlando and it was amazing. Not only did I get tons of free stuff, but I went to some amazing sessions. I went to one on how to use web 2.0 resources in the classroom. I can't wait to this summer when I can actually play around with these programs and make plans on how I will implement them for next year.

On another note, things have been a little difficult at school lately. My principal is really trying to battle negativity at our school, so I guess the solution is moving a lot of teachers around and their aides. Luckily I haven't been moved, but I can't help but wonder if the majority of the negativity comes from the people closest to the principal. It seems that they are constantly chirping in his ear about all the things that teachers could be doing, rather than focusing on all of our strengths. I'm hoping this summer will be a chance to relax and regroup, so that we may come back to school next year with renewed positivity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment